MTN, Nigeria’s largest mobile carrier, has launched its latest product, MTN Pulse Point. The all-new service offers a better package for reduced prices and getting more bonuses for recharging and buying data plans.
MTN Pulse users now get rewarded when they do certain activities on their phone with MTN pulse points which they can use to get different data bundles later on.
Besides having an 11.25kb/s flat calling rate to all networks after the first minute of the day at 25.6kb/s, MTN Pulse also offers exclusive perks like night bundle and data plans. Exclusive data bundles on pulse include 750MB 3-day data bundle for ₦300, 1.5GB weekly data bundle for ₦500.
What Is MTN Pulse?
MTN Pulse is designed for people who love to experience the internet on their own terms. We have data bundles to cater to people who just want to taste the internet compared to heavy data users using WiFi. So let’s take a look at what you get with MTN Pulse, remember you can always, switch from MTN Pulse back to your own network
MTN Pulse Points Offer For MTN Pulse Customers
If you are an MTN Pulse customer then you should be excited as have rolled out MTN Pulse Point Offer which will reward you for simply carrying out specific activities on your line.
MTN Nigeria plans to give more of its customers the opportunity to use their MTN Pulse sim cards to earn points which can be converted and used for airtime recharges or purchasing data plans.
To qualify for the MTN Pulse Point offer, a customer must be on the MTN Pulse plan and indulge in specific activities.
The MTN Pulse Points Offer will award MTN Pulse Customers points based on the following activities;
- First-time migration to the Pulse tariff plan.
- Performing selected revenue-generating activities from their main account (buying selected data bundles, MusicTime subscriptions as well as IG/TikTok bundles).
- Login to myMTN app.
- Transfer of airtime/data via myMTN app.
Points To Note:
- You can only earn points from migration activities ONCE, but you can earn points from revenue-generating activities in your main account MULTIPLE times.
- As a Pulse customer who has migrated to a different tariff plan, you will not earn additional points when you return to the Pulse plan.
- You are expected to perform the selected activities to receive Pulse Points:
- Purchase/Gifting of Daily Data plans, Weekly Data plans, and Monthly Data plans
- Purchase of IG/TikTok data bundle
- Subscription to MusicTime
- Login to myMTN app
- Transfer of airtime/data via myMTN app
- The Pulse Points will be valid for a period of 1 (One) Calendar Year e.g. January 1st, 2022 – December 31st, 2022 11:59 pm.
- You can check Pulse Points balance by dialing *406*7#
- If you migrate out of the Pulse plan, you’ll lose your Pulse Points.
- You will be able to redeem your Pulse Points for FREE and at any time when you dial *406*7#
- You will be able to redeem your Pulse Points by exchanging them for the following services:
- Data bundles
- Daily Data plans
- Weekly Data plans
- Monthly Data plans
- IG/TikTok Data bundle
- Nightlife bundles
- You will NOT be able to use your Pulse Points for data gifting
- You will NOT be able to use both Pulse Points and airtime from main/Xtratime accounts to complete a transaction.
- Pulse Points are not transferable to loved ones or family and friends.
How To Use Mtn Pulse Point?
You can check or redeem your MTN Pulse Point by have, dialing *406*7*1#.
If you choose Data Bundle (1), you will have the option of choosing between daily, weekly, or monthly options.
For Nightlife Bundle (2), it will cost you 25 Points for 250MB and 50 points for 500MB.
As regards IG and TikTok bundle, 100 points give you 350MB and 200 points give 1GB.
If you are just migrating to MTN Pulse, you will receive Pulse points and this happens only once. Also, if you migrate out of MTN pulse, you will lose your pulse points and will have to start from scratch if you migrate back.
The Pulse points usually come in handy when you want to do a quick night bundle, IG & Tiktok bundle, or daily/weekly bundle. However, the number of points needed for a substantial monthly bundle is on the high side considering how long it will take you to get those points.
In summary, MTN Pulse Points are essentially rewarded that you collect by completing tasks on your MTN Pulse subscription.
The more you use the platform, the more points you’ll accumulate over time. To redeem your point just dial *406*7#
Note: Your Mtn Pulse Points will expire in a year and can’t be shared or used to purchase data for a third party.