How to Increase Transfer Limit on GTB Mobile App: You can Increase your transfer limit easily by dialing *737*5# on your mobile phone then select option 3 to change your existing 737 with a debit card.
Firstly, in this article, I’ll be revealing to you how to increase the transfer limit on GTB mobile app. This has been a nightmare to several Guaranty Trust Bank users/costumer so infoclusts.com took our time to provide you a detailed guide on how to get it done.
Before we proceed let me first introduce you to some important information you would like to understand about transferring money with your Guaranty Trust Bank mobile app.
Pay Attention: Do you have a groundbreaking article you would like us to publish? Please reach us through firstname.lastname@example.org!
How To Transfer Money Using GTB Mobile App
Transferring money to any bank using the GTB mobile app is straightforward and requires nothing more than your smartphone. Simply follow these steps to transfer using your GTB mobile app.
Steps by step guide to Transfer Funds using GTB Mobile App
- First of all, log in to your GTBank mobile banking app using the log-in detail in which you usually use to access your online banking account.
- Select “Transfers” from the menu bar, then choose between the four transfer options available:
- To own accounts
- To other banks
- Pre-registered transfer
- FX transactions (transfer in foreign currencies)
- Select “New” then enter the information for your recipients and submit the request.
- Enter the amount to be transferred and a note (optional).
- After that, enter your four-digit PIN or the answer to your secret question, as well as the “Token Code”
- To finalize the transaction, click “Confirm” and you’ll be notified of your success.
Gtbank Mobile App Transfer Limit
Normally, the transfer limit per day is about one million Naira, but as people’s needs kept increasing every day, GTbank increased the daily transfer limit to three million Naira. With time the limit didn’t favor most users especially businessmen who deal on a large amount of money daily, they had to increase yet again to ₦5,000,000.
This means that a user can only transfer a maximum of Five Million Naira. Any amount bigger than that will not be possible.
For withdrawals, the transfer limit has been set to a hundred and fifty thousand Naira (₦150,000).
GTBank Transfer Limits
Gtb mobile app was created by Guaranty Trust Bank to provide an easy banking network that helps users check balances, transfer, and receive money in a matter of seconds. The maximum transfer limit in a day is five million Naira(₦5,000,000)
How To Increase Transfer Limit On GTB Mobile App
infoclusts.com found out that users have been having problems with increasing the transfer limit on their mobile app so we vowed to help you solve this problem.
On our mission to solve this problem, we contacted the Gtbank customer service on their live chat and this was the message we first got.
Hello, thank you for contacting us. The mode of PIN creation determines the transaction limit for USSD (737) transactions as indicated below:
– PIN created without debit card: ₦50,000 weekly & ₦200,000 monthly– PIN created with active debit card: ₦100,000 daily
we hope this clarifies the transaction limitation you’ve experienced. Regards
Seeing that the message we first got didn’t exactly solve the problem we went ahead to get more information and below is a better solution for the problem.
To Increase your daily limit. Kindly request a card at a cost of ₦1,075 VAT inclusive. Afterward, to enjoy a higher transfer limit, please dial *737*5# and select option 3 to change your existing 737 with a debit card.